Sometimes she will have a massive impact on your social circle.
- She might create drama at social gatherings
- She might put you down in public
- She might be aggressive towards your friends
- She might be disrespectful to your family
- She might challenge your business partners
You might need to protect not just yourself but the negative impact she has on your friends.
Here are two core tactics you can use.
The first one is educating her and gently inviting her to shift her behavior.
If that doesn't work, cutting her off from social gatherings and exposure to your family and friends might be the only solution.
You might be trained to deal with her toxic attitudes.
They are not.
Either you protect them or you might lose them or sabotage your connection with them.